Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Optical Resolution (Distance-to-spot) is 12:1
- Features include dual-laser targeting; auto-scan; max/min/avg/diff; high/low alarm; backlit display; auto power-off
- Drop protection to 6.6-feet (2 m)
- Measurement Range: -22-degrees to 752-degrees F (-30-degrees to 400-degrees C)
- Not a medical device; thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals.
- Uses one 9-volt battery, with battery life expectancy at 10 hours of continuous use with laser and backlight on
- Includes custom pouch and batteries
- Adjustable emissivity
- Soft-touch, over-mold housing
- For ambient temperatures above freezing, the accuracy is +/- 4-degrees F or +/- 2-percent; Accuracy below freezing is +/- 4-degrees F plus 0.2 degrees per degree below 32-degrees F
- Certified to IEC EN 61326-1.2006, EN608251.1994+A2.2001+A1.2002